Controller of Examination
Ph.D in Human Resource Management
Master of Human Resource Management, Pondicherry University, Pondicheery
Post graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM), Kolkata
Bachelor of Law, Andhra University, Vishakapatanam
WORK EXPERIENCE (15 years)
Currently Working as Professor in HRM, ICBM-SBE-Hyderabad
Faculty cum Controller of Examinations at ICFAI School of HRD, Hyderabad,
Head of the Department, Institute of Computers & Business
Management (ICBM) –Hyderabad
Visiting Professor at reputed B-Schools like ITM Group of Institutions & Magnus School of Business.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Subject Expertise in Business Law, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development and Behaviour, Labor Laws, Industrial laws
- Faculty Recruitment and Induction
- Coordinating Faculty Development programs
- Preparation of Annual and Half yearly incentive scheme
- Designing and modifying HR policies
- Guiding students on research & projects
- Conducting examinations
- Consultancy assignments with corporates in designing training programs and formulating HR policies
PROJECTS & PUBLICATIONS
- Research paper on “Labour welfare facilities and amenities” Reference to AP paper Mills, Rajahamundry.
- “Managerial Challenges of 21st Century and The Need for Transformational Leadership” published in NHRD News Letter of January-04 Edition.
- “Designing Team Based Organizations” Published in NHRD News Letter of November 2005 Edition.
- “Role of HR in Corporate Turnaround” Published in HRM Review –The ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad July “06
- “Role of HR in Corporate Social Responsibility” Published in NHRD News Letter of July’06.
- “Role of Coaching and Mentoring in Performance Management” Published in NHRD News Letter of October “06.
- “Employee Empowerment” Published in HRM Review-The ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad November”06.
- “A New HR Business Model for 21st Century Organizations” Published in Souvenir of Employers Federation of India released at National HRM Summit-2006
- “Employee Engagement” published in Kakatiya Business Review, September 2006, Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- “Role of HR in Mergers & Acquisitions “Published in HRM Review-The ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad January “07.
- “Quality of Work Life “Published in NHRD News Letter of March “07.
- “HR practices and Business Performance published in HRM Review of May ’07.
- “Strategic Leadership” August 2007 published in “Global CEO”
- “Managing Innovation”-The Key to Competitive Advantage” published in HRM Review January 2008.
- “Managing Peak Performance” Published in HRM Review, April, 2008.
- “Social Audit-A Case Study of TATA Steel” published in the Journal of Personnel Today-NIPM, March, 2009.
- Research Employee Engagement Published in the Journal of Warangal Institute of Management, Warangal, June, 2009.
- “Collective Bargaining-A tool to promote Industrial Peace” Published in HRM Review, September, 2009.
- “ A study on Employee Opinion on Adding Variable Component to the Existing Compensation Structure with reference to IT Company” Published in the Journal of Warangal Institute of Management, Warangal, Jan, 2010.
- Book Review on “Ten Faces of Innovation” Published in the Journal of “Dhruva Vidyut”, 2008.
- Book review on “Benchmarking Industrial Relations and Labor Market” Published in Best Books, ICFA University, November, 2009.
- “Work-Life Balance-Organizational Strategies for sustainable growth” Paper Presented in national conference on “Work-Life Balance” at National Seminar –Chennai on 23 rd Feb “07.
- Paper on Employee Engagement in a National Seminar held at Warangal organized by ITM Business School on 13th November, 2008.
- Paper on “Social Audit-Tata Steel’s Experience” Organized by GITAM Institute of International Business, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam on 17th February, 2009.
- Paper on “Rural Transformation-Role of Byrraju Foundation Organized by Department of Public Administration & Human Resource Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal, on 6th & 7th March, 2009.
- Paper on “Empowerment Of Women –Challenges, Indian Experience, Organized by Centre for Women’s Studies, Kakatiya University, Warangal, on 7th and 8th March, 2009.
TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
- Conducted training on Human Relations for ESI employees.
- Conducted a training program on Leadership & Teambuilding for the Gazetted Officers of Nuclear Fuel Complex.
- Organized a Training Program on Leadership Development & Negotiation Skills for the Marketing executives of Aliens Constructions
- Trainer for Health Care Management Students of Dr.Reddy Labs – Hyderabad on Leadership, Motivation, Communication and Team Building.
- Designed HR Manual for GOLIS TELECOM, Somalia.
- Designed HR Manual for LODI Multipurpose Social Service Society.
- Conducted Faculty development programs and delivered guest lectures to the faculties.
- Conducted training program for the administrative staff of High Court of Andhra Pradesh on “Human Relations, Monitoring & Follow-up, Time Management, Stress Management , Leadership & Team Building”
- Delivered Training on “Leadership Development “ for a period of 2 months on weekly basis (Aug-Sep ’08) at National Institute of Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises (NIMSME), Hyderabad
- Delivered a lecture on “Effective Leadership” for a Senior Management Team at GULF OIL Corporation on 8th August, 2008 at Hyderabad.
- Designed HR Manual for 3 F Ltd., (Deccan Goenka Group)
- Designed Employee Handbook for Sa-Dhan –The Association of Community Development Finance Institutions
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Three day workshop on ‘Transactional Analysis’ by Mrs Devika Varadarajan –Polaris Training Consultancy
- Strategic Corporate Communication, Emotional Intelligence by Mr. Krishna Sagar –Matrix Life Systems
- HR Outsourcing by Mr. N Vasudeva Murthy – Ex VP Wipro InfoTech
- Conference on “Role of HR in Corporate Turnaround” at Andhra University.
- Faculty Development Program at ICFAI Business School, Chennai.
- Four day Experential workshop on “Learning Instruments in HRD & OD, Organized by Academy of Human Resources Development, Ahmedabad.