Asso. Professor- HR
- M.A.in English Literature from Osmania University.
- P.G. Diploma in Public Relations from School of Communication And Management Studies ,Kerala
- M.A. Journalism from University of Calcutta
- B.A. Hons. English Literature from University of Calcutta.
- Working in ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad since October 2010 as an Assistant Professor and an English Language Trainer.
- Worked as a Teacher (English) at St. Adam’s High School, Rajendranagar from 2005-10.
- Worked as a Counselor at ICFAI- CPAD Division from 2004-05.
- Worked as an English and Social Teacher at Raghava High School from 2002-03.
- Worked at Indo-American High School, Mehdipatnam as Teacher English and Social Teacher from 2000-2002.
- Worked as Public Relation Executive with HRD-Orientation Placement Division at Kolkata from 1996-97.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Subject expertise in Business Comminucation, English Literature
- Excellent in teaching English Grammar
- Handled High school English and Social Studies
- Prepared Study Material for classes I-X
- Conducted Assembly and anchored all the important functions of the school
- Handled Admission counseling
- Conducted Guideline Meetings for the parents at regular interval
- Drafted Newsletter and other publicity material of the School
- Wrote many write ups for the students in School Chronicle
FDPs( Faculty Development Programs) Workshops, and Seminars Attended
- Organized FDP on “Smartsims introduction and applications” Nov 13th to 15th 2009 at ICBM-SBE auditorium along with Mr. Pranav Agarwal, a visiting faculty.
- Attended One day FDP on “Numerous Aspects of Communication Skills” by Mr. Noor Faristha on 2nd Nov 2010 at ICBM-SBE.
- Attended One day FDP on Experiential Learning by Mr. Amarnath Rao from Mind Tree on 22th October 2010 at ICBM-SBE.
- Attended training on Basics of Computer by Schoolnet India, Bombay
- Attended training on Basics of Computer by INTEL.
PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLICATIONS
- Attended the 2nd International Conference on English Language & literature at Hyderabad, and was Conference Co Chair in January 19-20, 2013.
- Presented a paper on “Teaching and learning English as a Foreign/ Second Language- How to learn English -Some Tips “at the International Conference on English Language at Hyderabad conducted by ICELL in July 2012.
- Was actively associated with Leo Club Of Serampore (Youth Wing of the Lion’s Club),West Bengal served as President of the same club,
- Attended Art & Craft classes
- Good in Public Speaking.
- Flair for excellent writing.