Associate Professor, Department of HR
- Pursuing PhD in CompensationManagement Area (part time) from Osmania University, Department of Management.
- Post Graduate in Business Management (PGDBM), with Dual Specialization in Marketing Management and Human Resource Management from Institute of Public Enterprise
- B.A. in Sociology from NIZAM COLLEGE Osmania University
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, as an Academic Associate
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad( IIM A) , as an Academic Associate
- Bennet Coleman & Co Ltd Hyderabad, India as Advertisement Sales Officer in the Response Development Department of the Times Group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Subject Expertise on Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management and International Business.
- Adept in conducting Faculty Development Programs (FDP) on various topics related to Research Methodology.
- Placement coordinator and project guide.
- Event Management, Media relations, Personal Relations.
- Personality development of students and student counseling.
- Assisting faculty in course preparation and grading.
- in providing Comprehensive Media Solutions to Advertisers and Clients through Customized Advertisement Proposals for giving Ads
FDPs( Faculty Development Programs) Workshops, and Seminars Attended
- A 3 day workshop and FDP on Research Proposal and Report Writing conducted by (IIM) Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad India
- A 2 day FDP on Research Methodology and SPSS (statistical package) conducted by Siva Sivani Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- A seminar on Logistics and Supply chain management conducted by Nava Bharati College of Post Graduate studies, Hyderabad
- A two day conference on Global Innovation Strategies conducted by (AIMA) All India Management Association, in association with Tata group and Accenture in Taj Mahal Hotels, Mumbai.
- A two day conference on Global Innovation Strategies, part 2 conducted by (AIMA) All India Management Association, in association with Tata group and Accenture in Taj Mahal Hotels, Bangalore.
- Talent Acquisition Seminar, conducted by shine.com
RESEARCH AND ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE
- An extensive Study in “Understanding the Status Of Organization Development (OD)in Major Corporates in Hyderabad “
- Examined the “Readers perception of the Newspaper Deccan Chronicle”
PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLICATIONS
- Opportunities for Islamic Finance in India” at International Conference on Trade & Commerce, Organized by: Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad, A.P, India.
- Presented a paper on Finance Samathi on the Topic “Project and Infrastructure Financing”.
- “Post Recession, Leveraging HR”, Article published in NHRD Journal, March 2010.
- “Islamic World and its Women Entrepreneurs”, IABE 2010, Las Vegas, USA, International Academy of Business and Economics, Las Vegas Annual Conference, USA, July 2010
- Contributed for the book, “Indian Banking System”, Mittal Publication, 2012, by writing the section IV , chapter 66, “ Islamic Banking in India”.
- Facilitated in Conducting a Training Programme for the students and faculty of Mahatma Gandhi College of IT, Gandipet Hyderabad and also for GIET, Vijayawada, on the Subject related to Requirements Management and S/W Testing.
- Volunteered for Confederation of Voluntary association (COVA) and World Social Forum (WSF).