- Pursuing Ph.D .from Osmania University (2011 Admission)
- Qualified in AP.SET – 2012 (Management)
- Master of Philosophy M.Phil (Commerce) regular from Osmania University 2010 (University 6th rank in M.Phil entrance test conducted by Osmania University)
- Master of Business Administration MBA (Finance, Mktg.) from Mohammadiya P.G. college, khammam, Affiliated to Kakatiya University.2007 with 64%
- Master of Commerce M.Com. Nagarjuna University.2005 with 54%
- Bachelor of Commerce B.Com. from DRS Degree College, Khammam, Affiliated to Kakatiya University 2003 with 63%
- Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications PGDCA
- Ph.D. in Finance (2016), from Department of Business Management, Osmania University Hyderabad,Telangana, India.
- Total 9+ Years of experience
- Over 7 years of experience as Faculty of Finance in Management Studies
- Currently working as Associate Professor of Management Studies in ICBM-School of Business Excellence, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- March 2008 – July 2013 – Assistant Professor of Management Studies in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- July 2007 – Feb 2008 – Assistant Professor of Management Studies in T.K.R. Engineering College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- September 2004 – August 2005 – Accounts Executive, at Madhukhan Projects, Andhra Pradesh.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Financial Accounting and Analysis
International Financial Management
Strategic Management Accounting
- Published an article on the Topic “A Study on Behavioral Finance with Special Reference to Neoclassical Economic Theory.”, in the text book ‘Behavioral Finance’ with ISBN 978-81-907052-9-5.
- Published an article on the Topic “A Study of Gold, Jewellery Retail Market in India.”, in the text book ‘Retailing in India’ with ISBN 978-93-5062-330-5.
- Published an article on the topic “A Study on FDI In India –Issues And Challenges”, in the text book “Foreign Direct Investment in India- Issues and Challenges” with ISBN 978-93-82163-09-1.
- Under Submission
- Under Submission the paper title ‘Silver commodity trading in India (A case study of karvy comtrade ltd – Hyderabad) at IJRCM” with submission no. ‘SCTII_IJRCM_Dec_005.
- Published the paper title ‘Gold Refining Industry in India: An Operational Effectiveness Perspective.’ In Discovery- The International Journal with ISSN 2278-5469 (March, 2016).>/li>
- Published a Chapter on the topic “Gold Investments in India: A Case Study of Behavioral Finance.” in the text book titled ‘Emerging Trends in Business-A Case Study Perspectives’ with ISBN 978-81- 907048-8- 9(2016).
- Published a Chapter on the topic “A Study on BRICS Export Trade Strategies” in the text book titled ‘Modern Management Practices-A Paradigm Shift’ with ISBN 97881-9284784-9(2016).
- Presented the Paper Titled “Chanaging Role of Insurance Sector” at UGC Sponsered National Seminor, conducted by Osmania University college of Commerce .Hyderabd, held on 1st and 2nd Feb, 2013.
- Presented the paper Titled “Mobile banking at State Bank of India “ at 6th National Conference on “Leveraging India’s Competitiveness in a Globalised Economy.” Conducted by Vignana Jyothi Institute of Managment, Hyderabad during December 13th -15th 2012.
- Presented the Paper Titled “ Stock & Commodity Markets” at A National Level Symposium for B-Schools , conducted by Vishwa Vishwani Insitute of Systems & Management, on Feb 26th, 2010.
- Presented the Paper Titled “Talent Management” at ICSSR Sponsered National Seminor, conducted by P.B Siddartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada held on 13th March 2010.
- Presendted the Paper Titled “Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Indian Economy In Relation to FDI” at UGC Sponsered National Seminor, conducted by Badruka College of Commerce.Hyderabd, held on 11th July, 2010.
- Presented a paper titled “A Case Study on Famous Financial Corporate Frauds” at A National seminar on Fraudulent Financial Practices in Indian Capital Market –Issues and Concerns, conducted by Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, held on 30 th and 31 st August, (2016).
- Participated A National Conference on Recent Trends in Management and Social Sciences conducted by University College of Commerce and Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, held on 26 th and 27 th August, (2016).
- Presented a paper titled “A Study on BRICS Export Trade Strategies” at National seminar conducted by department of business management, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, held on 26 th and 27 th February, (2016).
- Presented A case titled “Gold Investments in India: A Case Study of Behavioral Finance.” In the International Case Competition conducted by ICBM-SBE.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS AND CERTIFICATES
- Attended a workshop on “Utility Of Indianjournals.Com And Indian Citation Index”, conducted by Osmania University Library, Indianjournals.com, and ICSSR on 4th April, 2013
- Course on “Techno – “Financial Orientation for Engineering and Management Professionals”, from 04-08-2009 To 24-08-2009 (21) days, sponsored by UGC and conducted by JNTU-Hyderabad.
- Program on “Effective Pedagogy for Teaching Business Management Courses in B-Schools from 24th To 25th Oct 09, conducted by Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems & Management.
- Work shop on “Research Methodology & Statistical Applications, Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions” on Nov 5th -7th 2009, conducted by Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Attended an FDP titled “Accounting Research” held on 15 th Nov, 2016 conducted by Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad.