- Pursuing PhD in Adoption and Diffusion of E-Banking Services in India from Osmania University
- MBA, Punjab Technical University
- M.Phil.in Management from Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.Com, Osmania University
- B.Com, Osmania University
- Currently working as Associate Dean, Academics as well as Head, Strategic Alliances Cell
- Lecturer, Department of Commerce, St Ann’s College for Women
- Lecturer, Department of Commerce, Sri Sai Degree College
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Excellent subject expertise in marketing subjects such as Marketing Management, Services marketing, Consumer behavior & Product and Brand Management.
- Expert in the collaborating for International and National Accreditations.
- Proficiency in developing the faculty and student handbooks.
- Expertise in curriculum development of UG, PG and certificate courses for PG students.
- Excellent academic networking skills which have helped in initiation and promotion of the Academic Advisory Board at ICBM-SBE.
- External evaluator for the under graduation final exams of Osmania University.
- Successfully supervised 4 scholars to complete M Phil.
- Development and execution of evaluation systems and feedback mechanisms for the strategic use of the organization.
- Mentoring and supervision for internship projects.
- Proficiency in leading the ED (Entrepreneurship Development) and Strategic Alliance Cells.
- Active coordination in various committees such as the PG Certificate Course Committee. Organising various seminars and workshops as part of Ed-Cell activities.
CONFERENCES & SEMINARS ATTENDED
- One day workshop on Guiding Principles of ACBSP Accreditation and Assessment of Student Learning at PSG Institute of Management ,Coimbatore by ACBSP
- Two day conference on “International Conference on Accreditation” organized by SEAA at India Habitat Center, Delhi on 8th and 9th Nov 2010.
- Two day training program of Smartsim Simulation at ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad, July 29-30, 2010.
- One day Marketing Seminar on “Towards a Paradigm Shift in Marketing – An examination of Current Marketing Practices”, held on 31st July 2010, at FAPCCI Center
- Sustaining High Performance – The challenge for Organization, Stephen Lin at ICBM-SBE, and Hyderabad on 15th July, 2010.
- The Hindu-Business Line, in association with ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad, organized seminar on “Advertisement and Branding” and “Budget Talk -2010”, on March 4, 2010.
- National HRD Network Hyderabad Chapter in association with ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad organized seminar on “HR Strategies in Recession Issues & Challenges” on 22nd Aug 09.
- National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Corporate reporting practices.
- National Seminar on Marketing Innovation at Osmania University.
- 1 Day workshop on Teaching Learning and Evolution at St. Anns.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS (FDPs) & MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS (MDPs)
- Organized Management Development Program on “How to overcome Change” on 15th April 2010, at ICBM-SBE auditorium with Prof Zarar, Principal –ICBM-SBE.
- Organized FDP on “Smartsims introduction and applications” Nov 13th to 15th 2009 at ICBM-SBE auditorium along with Mr. Pranav Agarwal, a visiting faculty.
- Attended One day FDP on “Numerous Aspects of Communication Skills” by Mr. Noor Faristha on 2nd Nov 2010 at ICBM-SBE.
- Attended One day FDP on Experiential Learning by Mr. Amarnath Rao from Mind Tree on 22th October 2010 at ICBM-SBE.
- Attended One day FDP on Neuro Linguistic Program at ICBM-SBE on 27 Sept 2010 by Dr. Krishna Sagar Rao at ICBM-SBE.
- Attended one day FDP on Sustaining High Performance – The challenge for Organization, Stephen Lin at ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad on 15th July, 2010
- Attended FDP on “Business & Management Education in the Current World Scenario and the ACBSP Accreditation.” Presentation by Prof. Harpal.S.Grewal – Dean, School of Business, Claflin University, USA. Organized by ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad. On 16th, Dec 2009.
- Attended FDP on publish and Flourish: How to publish research works at Siva Sivani Institute of Management.
- Attended FDP on “Research Methodology.” Conducted by Strategic Research Team, ICBM-SBE, and Hyderabad. On 29th Sep 2009.
- Attended FDP on “Research Methodology” by Winzest, Hyderabad. On 19th, Sep 2009.
PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLICATIONS:
- A Study on Impact of Employer Branding On Professional Educational Students
- A Study On Customer Awareness And Preferences Towards E-Banking Services
- A Study Of Factors Contributing To Work Life Balance Of Women – IT, ITES And Education And Research – Their Impact On Organizations’ Growth And Success
- A study on consumer perceptions towards celebrity endorsements
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES :
Delivered Extension-lectures at Andhra Mahila Sabha for the students of M.Com and MBA St Ann’s College for Women.
Coordination for interactive Guest Lectures by eminent resource persons from the industry as well as academia.