‘UDAAN: The International Journal of Management Research’ a bi-annual double blind referred & reviewed management journal is the flagship publication of ICBM – School of Business Excellence, Hyderabad. It invites researchers, management professors and practicing managers to contribute to the existing body of knowledge by sending their original unpublished research papers, thought papers and book reviews for publication in ‘UDAAN: The International Journal of Management Research’. Although primary focus of this journal is to showcase empirically tested contributions, conceptual contributions with exceptional methodology and potential value addition are also welcome.
Authors should conform to the following guidelines while submitting the contributions to be considered for publication in the journal:
- Manuscript should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, Line Spacing – 1.5 with justified alignment in A4 Size Page. Heading should be typed in Capitals in Times New Roman, Font Size – 14, Bold. Sub heading should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, Bold.
- The manuscript should not contain footnotes. References should be placed at the end of the manuscript in alphabetical order. For referencing authors should follow either APA or Harvard style of referencing.
- Each contribution (research paper / thought paper / book review) should have an abstract (not more than 200 words) and a conclusion.
- Authors should mail their manuscripts (in MS-Word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors are required to give a signed undertaking that their contribution is original, unpublished and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.