COURSE FEE FOR 2 YEARS PGDM
The total fee for entire PGDM program for 2 years is 4.5 Lakhs if paid in one installment. If paid in installments the following are the options:-
|COLLEGE FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|No. of Installments||Option I||Option II||Option III||Option I||Option II||Option III|
|I Installment||II Installment||IV Installment||I Installment||II Installment||IV Installment|
|At the time of Registration & Admission #||65,000||65,000||65,000||–||–||–|
Examination Fee per Trimester Rs. 1,500/- and Project & Viva Voce (In 6th Trimester only) Rs. 7,000/-.
Convocation fee to be paid at the time of receiving the degree Rs. 7,500/-
Note: The parents opting to pay in installments have to give Post Dated Cheques at the time of joining itself otherwise Admission will not be given.
- In addition to the PGDM all the students can opt for a 2 year MBA Degree of Osmania University by distance mode which is equivalent to MBA regular. To avail this the student has to pay the required fee (Rs. 30,000/-) to the Osmania University. ICBM-SBE will facilitate the admission training & guidance for exams.
- In addition to the PGDM all the students can avail a Certificate Program in their respective specialization from an IIM (Indian Institute of Management) at an additional cost (Rs. 35,000/-). ICBM-SBE will facilitate the admission & training and guidance for exams.
- Transport facility is available from specific areas in Twin Cities at a very nominal charge.
- Educational loan facility with all leading Nationalized Banks.
Minimum requirements of Bank Loan
1.The Parent / Guardian should be Government Employee or Income Tax Assessee for the last 3 years.
2.The student must have good academic background with more than 50% throughout.
Admission Process & Eligibility
1.Aptitude for Managerial Career.
2.Bachelors’ Degree from recognized University with aggregate of 50%
3. 50%tile in CMAT / CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / ICET.
4.Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test.
# Registration fee of Rs. 65,000/- non refundable
* Disputes if any are subject to Hyderabad, Telangana Legal Jurisdiction.