- PhD., Srivenkateswara University, Tirupati
- M.Phil, Srivenkateswara University, Tirupati
- M.Sc (Psy) (University Topper), Kaktiya University, Tirupati
- B.Ed, Osmania University
- IRPM, (Gold Medalist), Bharitya Vidya Bhavans, Hyderabad
- 15 years of rich and varied professional experience spanning across industry and academia.
- Worked for Akki Infotech Pvt.Ltd, Beccon Solutions, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Vasu Pharmaceuticals, Audisankara Group of Institutions.
- Visiting faculty and Academic Adivisior at Kirloskar Institute of Advance Management Studies, United World School of Business, IIPM, Global Institute of Management, and Institute of Management Studies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Employee Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Employee Retention, Talent Management, Human Resources Planning, Employee Engagement, Motivation, Performance Appraisal , Performance Management System, Organizational Behaviour, Organisational Development, Global Human Resources Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship Counselling, Management Consulting, Work Psychology, Industrial and General Psychology
- Conducted training programmes for executives of Fullerton India Pvt. Ltd, Gopi Plastic Industry Hyderabad, Cadillus Cloud, Captionz Communications, Parker Hannfin Pvt Ltd, IIIT Hyderabad and Kakatiya University Warangal, Jaya Prakash Narayan Educational Society. Kshatriya College of Engineering and Technology.
- Organized one day workshop for MSIT students at Pingale Women’s College Wadepally, Warangal and also at JNTU Hyderabad.
- Free lance counselor for students of all age group.
Counseling, Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection, Personal Strain, Self Efficacy, Stress Management and Coping Resources
PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLICATIONS
- Presented a paper on “Role of Psychology in Enhancing Talent Management” in National Conference organized by Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati,
- Presented a paper on ‘Attaining work –life balance: Strategies for increasing work productivity’ in International conference organized by University school of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper on “Organizational Stress and Spirituality” in National Conference organized by Sri Padmavathi College of P.G. Studies, Tirupati.
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Corporate Social Responsibility A Social Act” in National conference organised by Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Rajampet.
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Contributions of Training on career Development and Employee Performance ’’in International Conference organized by School of Management Studies Hyderabad, JNTU .
- Published a paper in Visual Soft India (On-line Journal) on ‘Attaining Work –Life Balance: Strategies for increasing work productivity’( www.visualsoftIndia.com/MBA/issue/2011 4 April /vsrdijbmr April/2011.zip).
- Published a paper in VSRD International Journal of Business & Management Research on “Time Stress” in e- ISSN No 2231-248X, P- ISSN: 2319 – 2194, Vol.111- Issue – 4, April -2013 ,
- Published a paper in VSRD International Journal of Business & Management Research on “Impact of Physical Strain among Information Technology, e- ISSN No 2231-248X, P- ISSN: 2319 – 2194, Vol.111- Issue – 11, November -2013 ,
- Published a paper on “A Study on Impact of Training on Employee Performance and Retention with Reference to Major Multinational Company”, in Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Management Indian Research Journal.
- Consulting Services- Provided counseling to employees of Gopi Plastic Industries, Parker Hannifin, Captionz Communication and Mungi Enginners Pvr Ltd, in areas of stress management, leadership development, employee motivation, marital counseling, personality development, recruitment, team management, emotional control, communication, self- efficacy etc.
- Volunteering- Prepared low cost food for infants in association with NIN and distributed and also created awareness on the same in slum areas