HEAD – DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
Ph. D in Commerce (Customer orientation in Central Power Distribution Company Limited) from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
M.B.A. from Punjab Technology University
M.Com from Osmania University
Diploma in Financial management
B.com from Osmania University
Head – Department of Finance, ICBM-School of business Excellence
Assistant professor & Coordinator, Cultural and Co- curricular Activities Committees, St.Anns
College for Women
Part-Time faculty in Commerce, Nizam College
Part-Time faculty in Commerce, Sarojini Naidu Womens College
Accounts Assistant, Ampro Industries Company Limited
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Subject expertise in Corporate Financial Management, Management of Financial Services, Financial Risk Management, International finance, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Strategic management accounting, Advanced Accounting, Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Expert in teaching the CS foundation course for Financial Accounting
- Active Member of the Entrepreneurship Development Cell.
- Conduction and coordination of workshops.
- Mentoring of the students.
- Facilitation of the events at the college for all the cultural activities.
Interview Panel Member for Indian Overseas Bank for Recruitment of Financial Advisors and Marketing Managers through campus placements, Recruitment of Clerks, Recruitment of Officers.
FDPs( Faculty Development Programs) Workshops, and Seminars Attended
- III International Conference of organization for studies in Literature and environment – India, St.Anns Womens College.
- IT and Business Intelligence ( ITBI-11) held on Nov 25-27, 2011., St.Ann’s college for women
- Research Methodology, Refresher course, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
- “Personality development” by Revati from Meta Minds
- Career Guidance Programmes by Mr. Avinash, MD, Avni Group of Industries
As a Head of Entrepreneurship Development Cell organized workshops in coordination with
ALEAP & FAPCCI, Hyderabad.
RESEARCH AND ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE
- Guiding 4 PhD students
- Guided 2 M. Phil students, who were awarded Degrees.
- Guided 8 MBA students of Ambedkar Open University
- Guiding Management Projects of MBA/ PGDM students
- “Corporate Reporting and its impact on Investors” International Journal of Research Commerce and Management, Nov. 2012
- “Opportunities and challenges for women enterprenuers”, International Journal of Business Economics and Marketing Research, 2010.
- ‘Life Insurance – A Privatized Market’, Pravartak Journal, 2010.
- Published paper on “Customer orientation in Central Power distribution Company Limited”, 2007
- “Health Insurance” Osmania University Journal of International Business, 2007
PAPERS PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Financial inclusion – International seminar at IBS – 2010
- An over view of power sector reforms and restructuring in Andhra Pradesh, IPE – 2010
- Entrepreneurship in higher educational institutions – IIMS Bangalore
- “Health Insurance”, National Seminar on Insurance Sector Reforms in India- Challenges and Opportunities”, Nizam College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 8 August 2007.
- “Loyalty in Retail Marketing”, National Seminar on Megamarketing practices in New Economy Department of Business Management, O.U. Hyderabad 2007.
- “Banking Sector Reforms”, Modern Practices in India, Department of Business Management
- “Compliance in Corporate Governance”, 28th All India Accounting Conference.
- “Dematerialisation and Depositories”, Department of Commerce , UGC sponsored seminar at Nizams college.
- “Progress of self help groups, in Ranga Reddy District – A case study of Andhra Bank”, 60th All India Commerce Conference, Department of Commerce, O,U., Hyd.
- “Business intelligence as a technology in Business decisions”, Fifth Aims International
- Conference on Management AIMS International Conference, on Management organized at IBS, Hyderabad (Paper in Absentia)
- Provided career counseling through TV programme in ATV on career prospects in insurance sector.
- Was a judge for an event ‘Young Manager’ at Management Meet, JBIT.